The anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus. The anal fissure can cause pain, bleeding and/or itching.
Most fissures occur along the mid-line - the top or bottom - of the anus.
Causes of Anal Fissure
The anal fissure usually develops when the anal tissue is damaged during a hard and dry bowel movement which tears the anal lining.
The anal fissure can also develop due to higher than normal pressure in the anal sphincters. Diarrhoea and inflammation of the anorectal area can also cause an anal fissure.
Many women during childbirth develop an anal fissure.
Other causes of the anal fissure are:
- Digital insertion (during examination),
- Foreign body insertion,
- Anal intercourse.
In some cases, the anal fissure may be caused by other health conditions, such as:
- Vitamin B-6 deficiency,
- Abdominal pain,
- Weight loss,
- Crohn's disease,
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes bloody diarrhoea,
- Syphilis, a suppressed immune system,
- HIV infection,
- Anal cancer.
- A low fibre diet may also contribute to the development of a fissure.
Symptoms of Anal Fissure
- Sharp, stinging or burning pain during and following a bowel movement.
- Spots of bright red blood on toilet tissue. This blood is separate from the stool. Blood mixed with the stool indicates some other conditions (like colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease).
- Itching and malodorous discharge may also occur.
Anal Fissure Treatment
Symptomatic Homeopathy works well for Anal fissure, It helps to prevent further recurrence also. So its good to consult a experienced Homeopathy physician without any hesitation.
Whom to contact for Anal Fissure Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of Anal Fissure, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
For appointment: SMS your Name -Age – Mobile Number - Problem in Single word - date and day - Place of appointment (Eg: Rajini - 99xxxxxxx0 – Anal Fissure – 21st Oct, Sunday - Chennai ), You will receive Appointment details through SMS