Gall Bladder Stones
Gallstones are hard, pebble-like deposits that form inside the gallbladder. Gallstones may be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball.
The common types of gallstones are cholesterol, black pigment, and brown pigment.
- Cholesterol gallstones occur more frequently in several ethnic groups and are associated with female gender, obesity, pregnancy,oral hormonal therapy, rapid loss of weight, elevated blood triglyceride levels, andCrohn's disease.
- Black pigment gallstones occur when there is increased destruction of red blood cells, and brown pigment gallstones occur when there is slow flow and infection of bile.
Symptoms that may occur include:
- Pain in the right upper or middle upper abdomen:
- May go away and come back
- May be sharp, cramping, or dull
- May spread to the back or below the right shoulder blade
- Occurs within minutes of a meal
- Yellowing of skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice)
Additional symptoms that may occur with this disease include:
- Abdominal fullness
- Clay-colored stools
- Nausea and vomiting
Some people have gallstones and have never had any symptoms. The gallstones may not be found until an ultrasound is done for another reason. Surgery may not be needed unless symptoms begin.
Homeopathy treatment helps for gall stones without surgery
For treatment please contact us
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Chennai:- 9786901830 (Head office)
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Branch office)
Vivekanantha Clinic Health Line
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
Consultation by Appointment only