Pre Menopausal Syndrome
Premenopausal refers to the time of life before menopause. Unfortunately this definition fails utterly to acknowledge the physical, emotional, and spiritual changes that mark pre-menopause or pre-menopausal syndrome or PMS. Premenopausal syndrome refers to the group of signs and symptoms that often accompany these changes.
Symptoms of Perimenopause
- Hot flashes, night sweats, coldness
- Irregular periods that can be heavy, light, shorter or longer cycles
- Difficulty sleeping either getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Mood changes, anxiety, depression, irritability
- Heart palpitations (if you experience any heart disturbances, always consult a physician)
- Dry skin and/or hair loss
- Loss of or decreased sexual desire
- Vaginal dryness
- Incontinence -- the inability to hold your urine
There are many other symptoms that women may experience during the perimenopause years. Sometimes the symptoms of perimenopause can be mimicked by other conditions -- commonly thyroid disorders, so it's important anytime you experience symptoms that are different for you that you consult your physician.
Symptomatic Homeopathy medicines along with counselling helps to recover from Pre menopausal syndrome.
For treatment please contact us
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Chennai:- 9786901830 (Head office)
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Branch office)
76 6720 9080
Vivekanantha Clinic 24*7 Health Line
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
Consultation by Appointment only