Male & Female Infertility Homeopathy Specialty Treatment
Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year or for at least six months if the woman is age 35 or older. Infertility means not being able to become pregnant after a year of trying.
If a woman keeps having miscarriages, it is also called infertility. Lots of couples have infertility problems. About a third of the time, infertility can be traced to the woman. In another third of cases, it is because of the man. The rest of the time, it is because of both partners.
Infertility in men is most often caused by:
Ø Varicocele: This happens when the veins on a man's testicles are too large. This heats the testicles. The heat can affect the number or shape of the sperm.
Ø Movement of the sperm: This may be caused by the shape of the sperm. Sometimes injuries or other damage to the reproductive system block the sperm.
Man’s risk of infertility
A man's sperm can be changed by his overall health and lifestyle. Some things that may reduce the health or number of sperm include:
- Heavy alcohol use
- Environmental toxins, including pesticides and lead
- Smoking cigarettes
- Health problems such as mumps, serious conditions like kidney disease, or hormone problems
- Radiation treatment and chemotherapy for cancer
Causes infertility in women
- Most cases of female infertility are caused by problems with ovulation. Without ovulation, there are no eggs to be fertilized.
- Irregular or absent menstrual periods.
- Ovulation problems are often caused by polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) is another cause of ovulation problems. POI occurs when a woman's ovaries stop working normally before she is 40.
- Blocked Fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis,
- Physical problems with the uterus
- Uterine fibroids,
Woman's risk of infertility
Many things can change a woman's ability to have a baby.
- Poor diet
- Athletic training
- Being overweight or underweight
- Excess alcohol use
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Health problems that cause hormonal changes, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome and primary ovarian insufficiency
When you want to consult the doctor
If you're a woman
Ø You're age 34 or older and have been trying to conceive for six months or longer
Ø You menstruate irregularly or not at all
Ø Your periods are very painful
Ø You have been diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
Ø You've had more than one miscarriage
If you're a man, talk with your doctor if you have:
Ø Low sperm count
Ø A history of testicular, prostate or sexual problems
Homeopathy medicines treatment works well in Infertility, without any side effect,
Whom to contact for Infertility Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar Treats many cases of Infertility. In his 14 years of medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients blessed with babies after taking treatment from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai, at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic 82,First Floor, Velachery Railway Station Road, Very Next to Velachery Railway Station, Velachery, Chennai 42, To get appointment please call 9786901830 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
76 6720 9080
Vivekanantha Clinic 24*7 Health Line