Hypothyroidism is a common condition of which the body produces insufficient quantities of the thyroid hormone.
A person may experience only a few of the symptoms.
- Weight Loss - This is generally the most common complaint. Regardless of diet and exercise losing weight is difficult and gaining is easy.
- Cold Intolerance - Feet and hands are colder than they should be.
- Abnormal Menstrual Cycles - This symptom is often improperly diagnosed. Women are often placed on the pill instead of having the thyroid checked.
- Dry hair and skin - Skin is drier than most, a dry climate makes this especially difficult to tolerate.
- Irritability - Gets easily irritated.
- Cramps - Muscles cramp and often ache.
- Memory Loss - Problems recalling details that should not be easily forgotten.
- Brittle Nails - Nails are thin and break easily.
- Depression - Depressed for no external reason.
Homeopathy medicines help to manage hypothyroidism symptoms
For treatment please contact us
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Chennai:- 9786901830 (Head office)
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Branch office)
Vivekanantha Clinic Health Line
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
Consultation by Appointment only