Infertility means you cannot get pregnant
There are two types of infertility:
· Primary infertility refers to couples who have not become pregnant after at least 1 year having sex without using birth control methods.
· Secondary infertility refers to couples who have been able to get pregnant at least once, but now are unable.
Infertility Symptoms in Women:
· Abnormal periods. Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
· Irregular periods. The number of days in between each period varies each month.
· No periods. You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
· Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
Sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormone problem. In this case, symptoms can also include:
· Skin changes, including more acne
· Changes in sex drive and desire
· Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin
· Loss of hair or thinning hair
· Weight gain
Other symptoms include:
· Milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding
· Pain during sex
Many other things can lead to infertility in women, and their symptoms vary.
Infertility Symptoms in Men:
Infertility symptoms in men can be vague. They may go unnoticed until a man tries to have a baby.
Symptoms depend on what is causing the infertility. They can include:
· Changes in hair growth
· Changes in sexual desire
· Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles
· Problems with ERECTIONS and ejaculation
· Small, firm testicles
Homeopathy treatment helps for Infertility. And helps to prevent further recurrence also.
Whom to contact for Infertility Treatment
Homeopathy Specialist doctor’s Treats many cases of all types of In his experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from Doctor’s. Doctor visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to email@example.com,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us
For appointment: SMS your Name -Age – Mobile Number - Problem in Single word - date and day - Place of appointment (Eg: Rajini - 99xxxxxxx0 – Infertility – 21st Oct, Sunday - Chennai ), You will receive Appointment details through SMS