Velachery Acne Pimple Specialty Treatment Clinic in chennai:Acne is the common cause of spots. Most people with acne are aged between 12 and 25 but some older and younger people are affected. Boys are more commonly affected than girls. Acne usually affects the face but may also affect the back, neck and chest.Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:Blackheads:
- A blackhead has a wide opening to the skin and is capped with a blackened mass of skin debris. In contrast, a closed comedo, commonly called a whitehead, has an obstructed opening to the skin and may rupture to cause a low-grade skin inflammatory reaction in the area.
- Closed comedo
- Papules are small bumps that appear on your skin and have a rough texture. Papules typically appear on the face, but may appear on other parts of the body. Papules occur when the wall of a hair follicle break and cave in - the visible inflammation is due to white blood cells rushing in.
- Pustules are simply the medical term for pimples or zits. They are visible several days after papules have formed, when the white blood cells rise to the surface of the skin. Like cystic acne, pustules can be large and painful. Proper care should be taken to allow the pustule to heal properly.
- Cystic acne forms below the skins surface. A build up of white blood cells, oils and fluids begin to build up causing the appearance of cysts, or pus filled regions, called cysts. These cysts do not just occur on the face, but can also appear on the chest, back shoulders, and arms.
- Sometimes the bottom of a follicle will break off, which causes the follicle to completely collapse - this produces a large, sore bump on the surface of the skin called a nodule.
- Nodules extend into deep layers of the skin, a fact which means that oftentimes nodules never fully recover, leaving behind unsightly scars. Proper treatment early on in the development of nodules can help to minimize this.Types of Acne:Non-inflammatory Acne
- Very mild acne
- Includes appearance of whiteheads and black heads
- Moderate form of acne
- Includes appearance of papules, pustules, and macules
- Severe form of acne
- Includes appearance of cysts and nodules
- Often leads to deep acne scarringSymptoms of Acne:
- Small red, tender bumps
- Pimples , which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
- Low self-esteem
- Dark spots on the skinTreatmentHomeopathy treatment helps for Acne / Pimple. And helps to prevent further recurrence also.Whom to contact for Acne TreatmentVivekanantha Clinic Homeopathy Specialist doctor Treats many cases of all types of Acne in his experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from our clinic. Doctor visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to email@example.com,For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers atChennai:- 9786901830Panruti:- 9443054168Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comFor appointment please Call us or Mail UsFor appointment: SMS your Name -Age – Mobile Number - Problem in Single word - date and day - Place of appointment (Eg: Rajini - 99xxxxxxx0 – Acne / Pimple– 21st Oct, Sunday - Chennai ), You will receive Appointment details through SMS