Allergic rhinitis, often called allergies or hay fever, occurs when your immune system overreacts to particles in the air that you breathe—you are allergic to them. Your immune system attacks the particles in your body, causing symptoms such as sneezing and a runny nose. The particles are called allergens, which simply means they can cause an allergic reaction.
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis:
· Sneezing over and over again, especially after you wake up in the morning.
· A runny nose.
· A tickle in your throat or coughing caused by postnasal drip.
· Watery, itchy eyes. This may be allergic pinkeye.
· Itchy ears, nose, and throat.
Other symptoms that may take longer to appear include:
· A stuffy nose, possibly with sniffing. This is the most common symptom in children.
· Breathing through your mouth because your nose is blocked.
· Rubbing your nose. Children tend to do this.
· Eyes being sensitive to light.
· Feeling tired, grumpy, or moody.
· Not sleeping well.
· A long-lasting cough.
· Pressure in your ear or having a hard time hearing.
· Discomfort or pain in your face.
· Dark circles or patches under your eyes.
Other problems with symptoms similar to allergic rhinitis include upper respiratory infections, nasal defects, and inflammation not caused by an allergen.
Homeopathy treatment helps for Allergic Rhinitis. And helps to prevent further recurrence also.
Whom to contact for Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Vivekanantha clinic Homeopathy Specialist doctor Treats many cases of all types of Allergic Rhinitis in his experience with successful results. Many patients get relief after taking treatment from our clinic. Doctor visits Chennai at Vivekanantha Homeopathy Clinic, Velachery, Chennai 42. To get appointment please call 9786901830, +91 94430 54168 or mail to email@example.com,
For more details & Consultation Feel free to contact us.
Vivekanantha Clinic Consultation Champers at
Pondicherry:- 9865212055 (Camp)
For appointment please Call us or Mail Us